Friday 8 August 2008

'Sexiest Woman' Megan Fox to play Mother Teresa


Thought I'd throw in a nice shot from the ceremony that I got from here, the water cube lit up by the red fireworks from the bird's nest (design resonant of chaos).

Some respite from the planned kicking off World War Three on 8/8/8 [think it started after midnight, watch it escalate, stories like this will be continually fed to the masses, probably linked to the i-9/11 style event infowars talked about also to aid the path to WW3 (still some work left to do in building up China and Russia as our main enemies) and total control of the internet]. Quick thing on the Olympics opening ceremony, lots of interesting things of note, off the top of my head I remember some odd octagon things with pictures of children on them, one image of a child near the front had black/white checkerboard pattern on the child's clothes. The pillars that rose from the ground with a dragon/serpent drawn around them was also symbolic, the spirals everywhere (they kept calling them some kind of cloud) for mass mind control, and obviously lighting the luciferian torch (and fireworks) and whatnot. The actual participants in the events seemed extremely robotic (noticed those poor girls in white who were constantly looking excited doing mechanical "dancing" throughout the whole thing as the athletes walked past them, which the BBC commentators mentioned), the choreography of the colossal number of performers was obviously severely programmed into them. I'm sure others will give a more insightful/educated analysis (think I forgot a bunch of stuff).

Anyway, onto some Daily Mail MK suggestiveness.

Hollywood siren Megan Fox, who was recently voted Sexiest Woman In The World by FHM magazine, is set to play Mother Teresa.

But devout Catholics need not fear, it is not a serious biopic.

Saintly? Megan Fox plays Mother Teresa in a movie within a movie

She stars in How To Lose Friends and Alienate People as upcoming actress Sophia Maes, who lands the lead role in a movie-within-a-movie on the life of the famous nun.

Fox appears alongside Simon Pegg and Kirsten Dunst in the film, which is based on Toby Young's memoir of the same name.


Siren: The actress stars in How To Lose Friends and Alienate People [note her Marilyn Monroe tattoo, pointed out to me in comments, thanks a lot whoever that was I forget]

Meanwhile, the 22-year-old has been ordered to put on weight for her role in the second Transformers movie.

The Angelina Jolie look alike said: 'I had to put on weight. I’d lost a lot of weight and got really scrawny, but I was told I had to put on size for Transformers because Michael [Bay, the director] doesn’t like skinny girls.'


"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies" Shakespeare quote (AKA Rosicrucian Francis Bacon, more on AMORC in next post) [more on Angelina in forthcoming/delayed Wanted post]

'I have a serious sugar tooth, so now I eat red-velvet cake before I go to bed every night, and if you eat meals later, you’ll put on weight faster, so I had dinner at 10 p.m.'

Action hero: Megan has been ordered to put on weight for her role in the next Transformers movie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.newprophecy.net/madonnaastro.htm

I left that comment on Meagan Fox, glad you followed up on it.. I wrote the above link letter a while ago.

I love your work, keep it up.

Benjamin S said...

Thanks alot, would have missed it otherwise, cheers for your support! Great link there too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails