Friday 1 August 2008

Presidential Candidates Planning Wars with other Nations over Steak with Masons



Ayo,
Queens get the money niggas still screaming, paper chasing
But presidential candidates is planning wars with other nations over steak with masons
Pregnant teens give birth to intelligent gangsters they daddies faceless
Play this, by ya stomach, let my words massage it and rub it
I'll be his daddy if there's nobody there to love it
Tell him his name Nasir, tell him how he got here
Momma was just having fun with someone above her years
Niggas is still hatin
Talking that "nas done fell off with rhyming, he rather floss with diamonds"
They pray "please God, let him spit that uzi and the army linin"
"that shorty doowop rollin oo-whops in the park reclinin"
Take 27 emcees, put them in a line and they out of alignment
My assignments since he said retirement
Hiding behind 8 mile and The Chronic
Get's rich but dies rhymin, this is high science
Now add 23 more for queens to be more, I'm over they heads
Like a bulimic on a sea-saw
Now that's 50 porch monkeys ate up at the same time
Nasty nas that
Yall gonna bow holmes, this is dow jones
80 cal. chrome, needed time alone to zone
The mack left his iPhone and his nine at home
My queen used her milkshake to bring ya'll to my slaughterhouses
I do this for the group home kids and boarding houses
This that nigga shit that's on the album
For them niggas inside the calk linin, 40 houses
Bring back Arsenio,
Hip hop was aborted, so Nas breaths life back into the embryo

Let us make man in our image, spit it,
I'm Huey P. and Louie V. at the eulogy throwing malatas for Emmitt
You ain't as hot as I is
All of these false prophets is not messiahs
You don't know how high the sky is
The square mileage of earth or what pi is
I'm the shaky hand that touched George Foreman in Zaire
The same hand that punched down devils that brought down the towers

2 comments:

Dedroidify said...

nas confronted by wearechange
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_FEKBgl50

Benjamin S said...

Nice, I wonder if anyone else found "Truth Rising" as hilarious as I did? (the way they run up to people asking frenzied questions, those two religious protesters baiting cops to hit them and be aggressive were amazing too, though obviously the victims' stories and the brave firefighters from the day were all very sad) I hope they keep it up though, top entertainment! Tbh, I'd probably get bored of Nas if he just went on and on about 9/11 (a slight mention, like at the end of this song is more subtle, though I'm not entirely sure of Nas' position on 9/11 but that's okay). Seems the We Are Change crew are totally programmed into only counting the trigger phrase "9/11 was an inside job!" as acceptable lyrics! (I'm joking, I'm totally on their side, I think they just need to chill a bit).

Related Posts with Thumbnails