Sunday 14 December 2008

Playboy is Monarch


Watching 'Girls of the Playboy Mansion' on E! Entertainment (the obviously healthy mind that I have ;p [/sarcasm btw, anyone who thinks they have a 100% 'healthy/sane mind' is delusional imo; no one on this earth does]... seriously though, this kind of mindless shit hides so much in plain site it's unreal [watch any of the Next Top Model's]), I was struck by a poster on the wall of the Playmates house, of what I assumed was an old magazine cover... it is the August 1976 (when CIA's Monarch program was in full swing) edition with Linda Beatty [as her alter-name Linda Carpenter she performed for the troops (how MK'd sex-kittens/entertainers are often used in reality, the military being deeply involved in MK) in Apocalypse Now] as the Playmate of the Month, and clearly features the Monarch butterfly's wings (same colours/style as the Monarch specifically; the headlines are worth noting too, Israeli executioners and such) on a painting of one of it's probable slaves... how do coincidence theorists rationalize that?

Illuminati Formula quote to illustrate the timing (admitted here in 1977; above Monarch butterfly victim picture is from just a year before).
It’s on public record that MK ULTRA, the mind control research which CIA director Admiral Stansfield Turner admitted to in 1977 spent millions of dollars studing Voodoo, witchcraft, and psychics. On August 3, 1977, at a Senate hearing the then CIA director Admiral Stansfield Turner disclosed that the CIA had been conducting mind control on countless numbers of unsuspecting victims for years, without their knowledge or consent. These CIA mind-control operations were carried out with the participation of a least 185 scientists and at least 80 American institutions, including prisons, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, and 44 medical colleges & universities. Many of America’s most prestigious institutes of medical research, had cooperated with the CIA. as well as numerous big name corporations. Casey admitted that day that the CIA did mind-control consisting of drugs, hypnosis & electro-shock. A few of the victims of the Monarch Project were even awarded financial compensation for their misery.
Another cover featuring monarch butterflies (I think it is anyway, top left one certainly looks like one; generically though butterflies = Monarch suggestion [for other reasons too... like they are fragile, easily broken and such all plays in to why the butterfly is important here]), to make it even more ridiculously blatant... the MCM is a Dorothy (Oz), Dorothy Stratten as she was Playmate of the Year in 1980 (June ed)... typically like many of these Monarch slaves (Sharon Tate etc) her life ended in bloody tragedy (ritual), with her husband (probably also MK'd) shooting her in the head then killing himself.
The only other Playmate to die within a year and a half of appearing in the magazine is MCM Carol Willis who is portrayed as a mermaid in this... but more importantly note the 'The Dolls "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls"'. She died in another typical "road 'accident' ritual" (a la Diana, Roy Orbison's wife; please see previously linked Shattered Dreams post for more on that and Valley of the Dolls even features in it too), both she and Dorothy were only 20 years old.

A few random Playboy MKovers (the above one obviously being fragmented mind symbolism which I've previously gone into in Monarch-heavy Fringe post and others), I'm sure if you researched the individual Playmates on each cover you'd find stuff worth noting [source for cover images, it's interesting to see them get progressively more and more perverse (originally having a creepy white rabbit figure instead of just the bunny symbol, which is the part the controller/programmer always plays in Alice in Wonderland programming... so this particular white rabbit makes a lot more sense now [blatant ballerina and other similarly symbolic ones pictured]).


E232 [23/32]




Zebra/red shoes/leopard-print near shoes.

Nastassia Kinski always tears up my insides. Headlines of interest also.

Mirrored/playing card

One eye (programmer/handler controlling her sight).



Masked bunny below, checkerboard pattern above.

MK info on below daisy-game.


The above MCM is Kata Karkkainen, note the spirals, her eyes and such.

Hooters' owl

half face/split mind

Red Shoes = Wizard of Oz and/or Andersen fairy tale in programming sex-kittens (like those depicted in the show it describes 'Red Shoe Diaries'.

Another tragic Monarch slave being Anna Nicole Smith; whom they constantly portrayed as Marilyn Monroe (all sex-slaves' programmers/handlers try to have their slaves emulate this figure), the first presidential model Monarch sex-slave on it's #1 issue, image from this post (more on modern day Playboy in that post too).



10 comments:

Michael Skaggs said...

Awesome work mate!

No doubts on the "white rabbit" MK-Ultra/Monarch's here, been looking more closely at the adult entertainment industry, and wowza, isn't it obvious now.

Outstanding per usual Ben.

Keep up the amazing works bro. Your blog is downright brutal, it has to be.

Be well bro.

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny. Two weeks ago i was looking at a furniture designer's website and that Playboy cover with the butterfly woman was framed and hung on a wall, as part of the decor of the room showcasing their pieces. Obviously it caught my eye and i went to google to find it. I was going to post it here as a random comment but i didn't.

Similar situation with the Universal Mind Control/Common post, i kept putting it off, then writing long winded comments about how obvious it was, and also how it seemed more of a 'joke is on the listener' (see Kelis song.)

Anonymous said...

HAH, here it is.


http://www.uhurudesign.com/work_pag.php?w=58

Anonymous said...

http://elluminati.blogspot.com/2008/12/illuminatied-gifts-from-rocawear.html

Dudes in the hood will be wearing that crap not knowing what in Mk hell it really means, besides "dolla dolla bills y'all"

[/sarcasm] Mind control is the new black, baby.

Anonymous said...

The Playboy covers were so beautiful and they seem so innocent and tasteful in retrospect. Everything got so tasteless and raunchy in the 80's and onward...

Anonymous said...

Again, fine done work, Ben. Here I come with my links:)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1094843/Having-ball-Danielle-Lloyd-dresses-sexy-Cinderella-tacky-25th-birthday-bash.html

Checkered Brit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1094715/Are-diet-Britney-Singer-ditches-healthy-eating-visits-burger-bar.html

Chris

Anonymous said...

minds and bodies
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jXMIsK3dV50/SUVwhrnETsI/AAAAAAAAEeM/rPCWuEfUJFg/s1600-h/561.jpg



http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/5392235/1993_rolling_stone_covers/photo/18/large

Anonymous said...

TRISTANIA - CIRCUS lyrix

Tied up and gagged
Hooded and tagged
They're all yours to command

I am corpse, I am carrion prey
I have a crow at each brow
plucking eyes in my mask of death
The darkness is complete

Who's the hooded one, mother mine?
Who is gagged when all are silent?
and bitten when we move

Inflamed! My mask is burning
The night is dead; dark, putrid flesh turning
‘pon a chair in the dying corner
I am your bagful of fear
I’ll commit, I’ll admit
I’ll be the dagger, drive me in
I’ll be all motionless and still
My river runs within - still and deep

I am beast, I am carrion prey to the Cyclops tribe
String me up to a cherry tree
come one, come all - and hang with me
I'm already hogtied - entangled in your marionette strings

I am dancing
the embodiment of fear
a shake for every fearful tear
a ruckus for the righteous
In the end
They no longer know
cast stones into mirrors - onto themselves

Mother mine!
Stab yourself, mother mine
bleed your own river, dark and wide
Mine runs within, still and deep
Don’t shake me so, it will overflow


SYBIL - CIRCUS lyrix

Im a prisioner breaking away from myself
Im a listener of things Im not supossed to hear
Whats the reason you are knocking locked doors
on this?
The other side of the wall nobodys got the keys.

My confusion is so real, an arrow going nowhere
Someone inside is trying to turn me against myself
Im falling down cutting the air with my skin,
Im trying to find myself,
I dont know where else to search.

Every part starts to crack
The pieces scattered on the ground
Everything is going down
My song starts to cry

Everyday I gotta die
Get my crown, turnabout
Split the floor, get my eyes
Fit into me, drink the sun
Who am I? where is the sky?
I cannot see, Im almost blind
Everyone is suspicious of stealing my life
Im getting clown, Im overdrive
Im nuts about you, Im my lie
Im a slave of your desire
Who is the puppeteer of my life?

My worlds are gonna crash
My anxiety is driving me wild
Breaking the mirrors I wont stop the past
Who am I going to lie?

This is the circus of the explicit
Just trust what you see
My illusion is nude, Im exposed to you
I cant hide the chains inside of me.

This is the circus of the explicit
Just trust what you see
My illusion is nude, Im exposed to you
I cant hide the chains inside of me.

My eyes, starting to bleed
The clearness hurts me when its reson what should
dream.
I cannot feel free, I cant hide what you see:
My soul is outta my body, its place is filled with tears.

Everyday I gotta die
Get my crown, turnabout
Split the floor, get my eyes
Fit into me, drink the sun
Im getting clown, Im overdrive
Im nuts about you, Im my lie
Im a slave of your desire
Who is the puppeteer of my life?

My worlds are gonna crash
My anxiety is driving me wild
Breaking the mirrors I wont stop the past
Who am I going to lie?

This is the circus of the explicit
Just trust what you see
My illusion is nude, Im exposed to you
I cant hide the chains inside of me.

This is the circus of the explicit
Just trust what you see
My illusion is nude, Im exposed to you
I cant hide the chains inside of me.

This is the circus of the explicit
Just trust what you see
My illusion is nude, Im exposed to you
I cant hide the chains inside of me.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Dismembered bodies, shadows and everything is not as it seems. Can't deny it's control on my young mind. After my last post, I was asked how I would know how women trimmed themselves in 1980. My answer: "Playmates Through the Ages." :-)

Israeli executioners involved in threesomes? Well, that's how the subconscious reads it. In the meantime, there's 20 year olds doing time for having sex with 17 year olds, while 80 year old Heff is having sex with 18 year old twins.

Anonymous said...

is there any connection between mothman and monarch?
tell me:
robyngoodfella@yahoo.com

thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails