Friday 26 September 2008

Disney Puppet Theatre

Quick post. Thought this story was kind of interesting about Daisy Lowe, note her mum's heroin use [type of person easily mind controlled]; living a double life and such things. [Agent Provocateur launch thing; note that the catwalk is a mirror/reflective surface]
Britney's Womanizer has been officially put out there [after a 37 (777) second grainy version was leaked], the new video will have her dressed up as a "vamped up waitress", see MTV. The lyrics of Womanizer I found interesting, you can hear the song here.

Superstar
Where you from, how’s it going?
I know you
Gotta clue, what you’re doing?
You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know what you are, what you are, baby

Look at you
Gettin’ more than just re-up
Baby, you
Got all the puppets with their strings up
Fakin’ like a good one, but I call ‘em like I see ‘em
I know what you are, what you are, baby

Womanizer

Boy, don’t try to front
I know just what you are

Womanizer

Daddy-O
You got the swagger of champions
Too bad for you
Just can’t find the right companion
I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard
It could be easy, but that’s who you are, baby

Lollipop
Must mistake me as a sucker
To think that I
Would be a victim not another
Say it, play it how you wanna
But no way I’m ever gonna fall for you, never you, baby

Maybe if we both lived in a different world
It would be all good, and maybe I could be ya girl
But I can’t ’cause we don’t

Thanks to commenter linking to this story in previous post; dressed up like a Disney (corporate) employee... because that's exactly what she is; a slave/servant of her Mickey Mouse "employer" ^^ [As in it's a symbol of the corporate/freemasonic gargantuan that her programmers/handlers work for; as well as Disney undoubtedly being a massive part of her own programming, hence all the people wearing Mickey Mouse ears and shit around her and her apparently constant trips to DisneyLand (for programming).... or maybe she just really likes it! (Makes You Dizzyney!)] On Dlisted, there's something very wrong with that site... [linked to story about her being afraid of her dad... for obvious reasons I'd imagine]

Echoing some comments from previous posts; how can this woman not be dead!?(some disturbing pics there that even I won't post!) "Falling apart" suggestive of her mind in pieces/shattered mind, I think they've got more things planned for her [all part of conditioning the masses with people like this as examples for the youth to follow].


Fucked up little synch I just remembered, earlier this week/last week someone was killed [or not, only really registered the time] in a hit and run right outside my local Blockbuster at exactly 9:11!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I wasn't even looking for this, I came across it when I googled Jay-Z and found his Myspace, but, Kanye is wearing a Disney worker's outfit on his Myspace too. His quote: "Our work is never done".

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9347892

Benjamin S said...

Yeah they're all in on it/victims of it. Nice eye!

Anonymous said...

Here's a interesting article about one of the artists dubbed the "new Amys", Duffy. Her quotes are haunting.

Duffy Scared of her success

Benjamin S said...

V interesting, if a little scarey itself, sold her soul indeed (wouldn't exactly call it "selling", more like having it physically taken from her); if you see in the picture in your link she wears red shoes [Dorothy in Oz/Andersen fairytale: girl physically can't stop dancing], in her video for MERCY she also wears red shoes I noticed. I covered her here and noticed the "new Amys" she was being labelled as and continues to be it seems. Thanks for that link and your comments (agreed on the Beyonce pic to, nice catch).

Related Posts with Thumbnails