Pages

▼

Saturday, 17 May 2008

Reckoner and Occult London


Quick post, more ones on mind control in entertainment on the way. No video, but symbolic twin towers image above, great song also.

I just started reading this newly released book by 'Merlin Coverley' a week ago, I'm not a big reader but it has impressed me so far and picked it up partly because I'm a 'Londoner' I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Cool beans man, make sure to share the knowledge with us after you get done the book!

    Man, a rainbow across the towers...how droll, shame on them!

    Peace bro!

    ReplyDelete

If you are writing a long comment please be sure to copy it before you hit publish in case it does not go through as this happens occasionally.

Your comments may take a short while to be moderated, comment moderation was introduced a while back because of some persistent trolls.